25, SPECIAL Part Two: Sophia Cai, Diego Ramirez, Nikki Lam and James Nguyen on failures and rejections in the Art

This is the 2nd part of the special episode about rejections and failures in the art; and also the last episode of 2019. 


As the last episode of 2019, I,  the host of Three Bellybuttons, would like to thank all the speakers who shared their valuable time and talked in the podcast this year! Thank you for your generosity and knowledge on the art! Also, I would like to thank the listens and Three Belly Buttons instagram followers! 

By making this podcast, I have gained a great supportive and caring community in the art and many pleasant and fun moments throughout the year. I hope the listeners feel the same from this podcast. For this reason, I will continue to make this podcast next year and talk about future art events and topics. 

So, bye for now! Have a great New Year celebration! See you in 2020!

Siying

Comments