SPECIAL: Farewell Marcel Feillafe and the end of season I

Marcel Fillafe
http://feillafe.com

Gogo bar at Chin Chin restaurant: https://www.chinchinrestaurant.com.au/melbourne/gogo-bar/

Notes:
After recording ten episodes of Three Bellybuttons, Marcel and I took time off and reviewed on the production of the podcast. While Three Bellybuttons is about to launch its season II, Marcel has to say goodbye to Three Bellybuttons and its listeners. Due to the upcoming projects, he feels the need of spending more time on his own practice.

It has been so fantastic to work with Marcel. It never is easy to do anything for free. With Marcel's support, generosity and passion to this podcast, Three bellybuttons seemingly smoothly took off in its season I. I am very appreciated and wish all the best to the success of his projects. 

Soooo, I am looking for a sound tech to work with me for Three Bellybutton now. If anyone has the skill of recording and editing sounds, also, is willing to donate time to this podcast, also is enthusiastic to contribute to divers voices in art community, please contact me for more info! Unfortunately this is a voluntary position. I only could pay with free meals, drinks and interesting conversation. 

There is an amazing list of guests in the 2nd season of Three Bellybuttons. Please stay in tune. :)

Comments